What is the Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items may be returned with Thirty days of receiving the item. However we aren't the main seller and you must contact and/or refer to the actual sellers terms for returns individually.
How soon will I receive a refund on a returned item?
Refunds are usually made to the main card and may take up to 30 days to credit back. However, some resellers could have different policies regarding refunds, for instance only giving store credit or gift certificates. Please reference the original sellers refund policy.
Requirements for a Money back refund
In most instances these are the requirements for a 100 % refund.
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (such as, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still inside their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and electronic devices must have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing have to be unworn
Items with FREE Return Shipping
These items usually include a free return shipping method.
- Baby Items
- Watches (except those sold in Sports & Outdoors)
Freight Items Delivered by Specialty Carriers
To return huge or bulky item that was delivered using a specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), go to the Online Returns Center. The Returns Center will assist you throughout the returns process and may have you contact our specialized customer support team, which will schedule the pickup of your item.
Note: Please do not refuse the delivery of the item. To assure the return and refund are processed correctly.
Once you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to your address with your shipping label within 1-5 business days. Ensure that you've described the defect, damage, or error highlight that with the returned package. If the original packaging is still available, return an item in this particular packaging. To help avoid difficulties with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels which might be still on the box.
- For addiitional information about UPS pickups, go to UPS.com.
- The price of return shipping might be deducted out of your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup has been requested, it's not possible to cancel that request until after the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. Once the first pickup attempt, you can call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Be sure to have your tracking number handy.
Zebra Dolls and Toys - Copyright (c) 2020